{ Say what? A bath?! }
A busy cleaning day around the Grubbs' house. First we started our day with a delicious lunch at our favorite spot, The New Yorker Deli. Then we headed to our friend's house to visit their new bundle of joy Stetson. I was right on time for his afternoon feeding, so I got to sit and give him his bottle. After a nice long visit we headed to Home Depot for a couple yard items.
We cut the grass, weeded, blew clippings and fertilized everything. A nice fresh start to the Spring growing season. My hostas are popping up everywhere and the shrubs are fresh and green. Once we got the outside done we moved the festivities inside. We started with Doc. He is usually a nice sleek black dachshund, however since he played on the porch while we were in the yard, he had since turned to a nice chartreuse with pollen. Erik gave him his bath, and I cleaned our bathroom. I love getting the house clean on the weekend so then I don't have to worry during the work week. But wait, OH YEAH, I'm officially on SPRING BREAK!!!! No more work for me for 7 days!!!! I'm sure I'll come up with plenty to occupy my free time.
© The Simple Wife

1 comment:
doc is too cute
Post a Comment